Friday, July 23, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things Saturday

Today I am linking with Laurie at Bargain Hunting with Laurie http://bargainhuntingwithlaurie.blogspot.com/





Our home. It's a refuge, retreat, respite and hobby all in one! The morning sun.




Wood trim, columns, porches.




Canning jars for vases. Summer flowers.




Cats!!! They are a passion of mine. I was delighted today to realize that one of my purposes in life is to rescue them, find homes for them, save them and to love and help them. If I was a cat, I would like to belong to me.




Summer and grilling, and fresh produce. Doing stuff in the kitchen. Cooking, baking, even cleaning. Today I canned tomatoes because I was home between working a split shift today. I was so excited!

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your favorite things!

Carol

4 comments:

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Oh I love your house. That wonderful porch looks so welcoming. what a wonderful place to sit and watch the world go by. Your cat is so pretty. I'm the dog saver in my town. Those hydrangeas are beautiful in the jar, and your dinner looks delicious. Thank you for linking to Favorite Things Sat. I'm so glad to be introduced to your lovely blog. laurie

My name is Gayle said...

Your home if very inviting. Thanks for sharing

Sarah said...

I can see why you enjoy your home. That porch would be a favorite spot for me! Have a great weekend! ~ Sarah

Calming Scents said...

Well thank you to Laurie, because thats how i found my way here! I love your home...love it! I found your rhubard recipe, I will have to make it.