Friday, July 30, 2010

Foyer Mirror


I am joining Cindy for Show and Tell Friday!




This old mirror hangs in our foyer. It was given to Mister and me by his parents when we became engaged. At the time it was white and chippy.
Mister isn't a white and chippy kind of guy.....well, maybe he is a LITTLE bit of a fan of some occasional white and chippy now....so he stripped the paint and refinished it beautifully.





I keep my favorite Christmas decoration on the corner. It is a little bird on a spring on a clip. It belonged to my maternal grandparents.

Have a beautiful Friday!

Carol

2 comments:

Deborah said...

That mirror is gorgeous. It would still be gorgeous in whatever color you choose. thanks for sharing.

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

What a beautiful mirror and the little birdie adss that special touch.