Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kitchen Hutch

Oh, Mister. You like things all perfectly finished and pretty. I'm ok with chippy and a bit shabby.



Remember, the kitchen hutch was one of the attractions of the kitchen? I thought it was beautiful as is.




We know it comes apart now. We know you can beautifully refinish. You've proved that time and again.




The new kitchen cabinets and appliances will be installed on the beautifully refinished (by you) kitchen floor soon.




I have plenty of help and generate a lot of interest as I unwrap treasures to display again in the hutch.







And the refinished hutch looks beautiful!
Thank you, Mister!

1 comment:

Low Tide High Style said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful kitchen and home. Your hutch is gorgeous! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!

Kat :)