Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Mainstay Inn



Mister and I took an impromptu trip to Cape May!!!




We stayed here at the Mainstay Inn.




Yellow is my most favorite color.




The woodwork is absolutely gorgeous. And in beautiful condition.




I love to swing in my little hammock swing at home, but when I saw this beauty I called Mister over immediately! I tried it out.




So did he.




This swing is more like a daybed. Spent a lot of time here. Mister looked at how it was constructed and thinks he could make me one!




Besides the rockers, swings and hammock on the 3 sided wrap around porch, there was a little area to eat al fresco. We did.

Just wait, pictures of the interior, plus many other painted ladies to come!

Carol

1 comment:

Low Tide High Style said...

What a beautiful inn!! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside! And I hope you get your pretty daybed/porch swing!

Kat :)