Monday, July 12, 2010

My Neighbor's House



My neighbor told me I could show you his yard. The lovely flagstone walk curves up to the home's entrance.





Nice entry and full length shutters.





Isn't this a great gate?! It reminds me of Colonial Williamsburg.





The brick walkway leads to a small seating area.





Love the solar garden lights.





And the great rustic table. Can't you see yourself enjoying eating out here? Oh, and look - in the lower corner is a fire pit.





Did I say there's a great rustic table?





Wonderful hardware on the shutters.





Here's a picturesque view down the shady street.

Hope you enjoyed the tour. I sure did!

Thanks, Neighbor!

Carol

1 comment:

dogsmom said...

I don't ask my neighbors for permission. I prefer to watch and see when they are away and stalk their yards like a prowler.
Not really - my neighbors love to decorate and are getting used to me and my camera.