Thursday, July 29, 2010

Newbie



I wish you'd look at me when I talk to you. You know you're glad I did it. You needed your very own kitten. Now that you are a year old, and you're still a berserk crazy yelling creature that seems to have monkey, rat and squirrel in his lineage, it just was time.




You have to admit that he is darling. And I see how gentle you are with him. He wants to play with you a lot. Fortunately for you, he's not as obnoxious and insistent as you were when you were younger, or even, as you are now.





You do like to play with him. Just look at the two of you. And Tony loves to spectate. That way he doesn't have to endure any physical contact with you clowns, just sits back and enjoys the show - except when that long tail of his looks too much like a toy.




By the way, his name is Clarence. Not that you probably care about that.

Love,

Mommy

2 comments:

Vee said...

So cute! I have a post ready for tomorrow about the cats around here. Hope that they can become friends without too many troubles.

Deborah said...

Well that's certainly telling him. I love cats. they are so independent yet they can still touch your heart.