Friday, July 30, 2010

Treasures

A Few of My Favorite Things Saturday

Today I am linking with Laurie at Bargain Hunting with Laurie http://bargainhuntingwithlaurie.blogspot.com/




A picture of Chickie, age 4. She was Belle, from Beauty and the Beast, for Halloween.




Old books. The way they look, feel, and the wonderful smell!




Clarence using Mo's head for a toy. Kitten and cat shenanigans.




A picture of my maternal great-grandmother holding one of her babies.




A sweet platter I picked up at a thrift store a few days ago. It would also look lovely as a dresser tray.......

Have a terrific Saturday enjoying favorite things!

Carol

2 comments:

xinex said...

What a pretty Belle! Love the ruffly plate too!...Christine

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Great favorites! Love the little one dressed as Belle. I cannot believe that cat will let the kitten do that to her - that is such a cute picture. Your plate is so pretty, and I also love the way an old book smells, looks, and feels. Thank you so much for linking to Favorite Things Sat. laurie