Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Gratitude

I am linking with Heidi at Heart and Home for Wednesday Gratitude.
http://heidi-heartandhome.blogspot.com/




Gratitude?? I have plenty of it. I am most grateful for the constant and unfailing Presence of the Lord in my life. Whatever is going on, whatever troubles are brewing, I can count on Him being there and in control.




I am next most grateful for this wonderful man. My husband of soon-to-be 9 years. He loves me unconditionally and all the time. He is my best friend, encourager, supporter, greatest fan and lover.




This beautiful young woman in the middle is my daughter. Chickie is beautiful, inside and out. She is gifted, funny, compassionate and kind.




Home is where it all comes together for me. I am grateful for the home I grew up in, with wonderful, loving, godly parents. I love to make a warm and welcoming home for my own family. Home is my retreat, where I can relax, and also accomplish. I am grateful for Home.

Have a wonderful and grateful day!

Carol

2 comments:

Vee said...

A hubby, a daughter, a home...the good life! Gratitude really is so attractive. :D

Heidi said...

Hi Carol,
You do have a lot to be grateful for! A lovely home, family and a wonderful partner in life. What more does anyone need? Sometimes I take it for granted, I'd like to not do that anymore!
THanks for linking up to Wednesday Gratitude!
XO
Heidi - Heart and Home