Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekly Words to Live By

I am linking with Tracey at Notes from a Cottage Industry for Weekly Words to Live By.

http://acottageindustry.typepad.com/a_cottage_industry/



The Lord is my strength and my shield;
in Him my heart trusts;
so I am helped and my heart exults,
and with my song I give thanks to Him.
Ps. 27:8

I've been married, then single parent of a 10 month old, then happily single for years, then married again these last 9 years. Never would have been able to do it without the comfort and strength, faithfulness and lovingkindness of my steadfast and awesome Lord.

Have a blessed day!

Carol

2 comments:

Connie said...

I came over from Ashtree Cottage blog, sweetpea! I like finding new blogs to view. I love the painted ladies of San Francisco since that's where we came from and didn't realize there were some on the east coast also.

Is that truly your home on the logo/banner, chickee?! That is adorable if it is; well, it's adorable anyway.

Welcome to the land of blogging.

xoxo,
Connie

Gloria (The Little Red House with the White Porch) said...

Hello! I just joined the "Weekly Words" and I am trying to visit others' blogs to see THEIR weekly words. I left comments at others' blogs, which gave me words of wisdom for a problem that I needed to resolve... AND in the last five minutes, my problem WAS resolved (after praying and praying and saying: Jesus take the wheel. LOL! that's a song!). Anyway: THEN I logged on to your post here and, amazingly, it was just the quote to sum up everything today! I trusted in Him and I am helped and my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to Him! Amazing, isn't it? :)
Best regards,
Gloria p.s. I am becoming a Follower :)