Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cats (reprise)



You know, that was a particularly bad idea you had this morning. I know it offers a nice view out the window.....




.....but really!!!! You've never heard of the term "precarious", have you? And while we're at it.....




You know, it really is true.




You aren't really in charge. You aren't really the boss of me.




This house wasn't really built 101 years ago expressly for the purpose of being your home when you would happen along.




What? Why do we have soft warm places and perches through the house?




And toys and games that you enjoy?




And special food? And pets, hugs, kisses and attention?




I see your point.




But still, just because you want to do it, doesn't mean you should.




It's a good thing you are so cute, beautiful and delightful. It really is. But I think I would love you anyway.

Every home should have a few cats.

Carol
Joining Debbiedoos for Pet Party!

15 comments:

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Carol you had the most delightful post about your precious kitty. I can see she rules the roost!!~:) She is beautiful, I could see why.

elizabeth said...

Hi Carol! Thanks for the comment today! Bless you!

Liz@http://infusewithliz.blogspot.com/ said...

How cute! We have three cats! Love your post!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh I do love your photos...and yes they do rule the house!

Elsina said...

Oh priceless, your collection! Love them!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

This reminds me of the song lyrics that say: "Our house is a very very very nice house, with two cats in the yard, life used to be so hard, now everything is easy 'cause of you." Or something like that... my tired mind can't remember. LOL!

I love, love, love your fur babies. I had three cats once upon a time that I loved so much. They were each so unique and so funny together. And I have had many others over the years singly. There is nothing like a cat. They make life intereting and fun!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Always fun to see what your cats are up to Carol-enjoy:@)

Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

What a fun bunch! I agree, my home wouldn't be the same without the cats.

Erin said...

I couldn't agree more....every home should have cats!! :)

I love your babies!!

Mary said...

They are handsome, if spoiled, creatures. I loved your commentary. I have to go now. The Empress Lola, an alpha female if ever there was one, is calling me :-). Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

the cape on the corner said...

oh my gosh, i love your little gray one! my sweet gray girl is a real inspector, jumping up and getting into things she shouldn't. looks like your do the same. love seeing other kitty cats! stopping by from debbie's party. stop by and see mine if you'd like...i'd like to know if you think she looks like yours!

Life with L said...

Your cats are adorable. I love how you made them have thoughts. Very clever. Thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comments. I am your newest follower. I hope you in turn follow me as well. It looks like your blog could use alittle tweaking. If you need some assistance, let me know. Linda

Vee said...

I am of the same opinion that a home without a cat upon the hearth is not a complete home. We won't share that one with the cat haters, though.

Ellen said...

The cat-versation you have going on here is too funny!! Thanks for the laugh and sharing!!

xoxo,
Ellen

Cindy said...

Your cats are all absolutely gorgeous, I love them!
Hugs, Cindy