Saturday, August 28, 2010

God in My Garden



I come to the garden alone
While the dew is still on the roses




And the voice I hear falling on my ear
The Son of God discloses.




And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
And He tells me I am His own;




And the joy we share as we tarry there,
None other has ever known.




He speaks, and the sound of His voice,
Is so sweet the birds hush their singing,





And the melody that He gave to me
Within my heart is ringing.

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
And He tells me I am His own;
And the joy we share as we tarry there,
None other has ever known.

C. Austin Miles



Reliving a bit of the 2010 Summer.....
Carol




Linking with The Tablescaper (thetablescaper.blogspot.com/) for Seasonal Sundays!!

10 comments:

Vee said...

Beautiful flower beds! One has to be a real live honest gardener to raise such lovelies!

Olive Cooper said...

delightful flowers...and song...happy sunday...hugs...olive♥

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

WFhat a praise today! YOur pictures show God's creation praising Him too!
Blessings,
Yvonne

Gail @ Faithfulness Farm said...

Love this post Carol. I am always very moved by that beautiful hymn!

Blessings!
Gail

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Beautiful, have a great Sunday!

Mary said...

What a praise worthy post!

Betty G said...

Thank you for this post. It is exactly what I needed to hear today! What a blessing! Luv~Betty

A Hopeful Heart said...

What beautiful flowers you've shared today. And I have loved that hymn since I was a little girl. Actually it's probably the hymn I remember most from childhood..

Blessings,
Patti

Kathleen said...

Beautiful! Hope you had a blessed Sunday!

The Tablescaper said...

Such a beautiful post.So sorry to be visiting so late. Thanks so much for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper