Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lovin' White



This is a beautiful vintage multi-hook that Mister and I found somewhere a few years ago. I'm glad we have many similar tastes!




All I remember is that we both really liked it, it was a thrifty purchase and we still haven't found the perfect place to hang it up. I like having it around as a lovely ornament or paperweight to look at each day.




Another thrift purchase! Mister found two of these on a clearance shelf somewhere. They both are in the sunporch. Great for hanging the spider plants on or drying herbs or hot red chili peppers from the garden on! Nice going, Mister!




Our everyday dishes. Love the classic white and can accessorize with an endless array of color schemes. It can carry off every day, or elegant. Who could ask for more?




Isn't this a lovely gravy boat? I treasure it. An old friend thrifted it years ago, filled it with little Christmas cookies, and gave it to me!




Cannot, absolutely cannot, leave without a garden shot. I enjoy looking at the new developments in the gardens year round. Who couldn't enjoy another hydrangea??

As I join Kathleen for White Wednesday (fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com) I am thankful for a renewed appreciation of White, and the weekly opportunities to share our hearts and homes.

Have a beautiful day!

Carol

10 comments:

Mary said...

Love your whites~ what a nice friend to give you a two-in-one gift, gravy boat/Christmas Cookies! Love your hydrangea shot too :-)

Ann said...

Hi Carol,
I love the idea of the cookies in such an elegant piece of china. I'll certainly remember that gift idea.
Thanks for sharing all of your whites.
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel

Cabin and Cottage said...

I love that kind of gift giving. The world needs to move more in that direction! Love your white china of course! Jacqueline

Faded Charm said...

Love all your whites you've shared today. What a great name you've picked for your blog. Your house is gorgeous.

Take care and thanks for joining in.

Kathleen

Cheryl~ZanyMayd said...

What a Beautiful W.W. post, Love the multi hanger & the one on the porch, Perfect~

Rebecca said...

I just love your hook-I've never seen one like it! Happy WW

Kathy said...

Those hooks are beautiful! They are unusual - I know you will know just the right place to put them.
I love white dishes - period- I have creamy white ones for our everyday! I think they're special!
The hydrangea is gorgeous!
God Bless,
Kathy

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

Lovely whites. I especially like the gravy boat. ~~Sherry~~

Leann said...

Hi Carol

Just popping by to say hi! I'm with you and DH - love that hook. Perfect for the bath, hall, kitchen or wherever it ends up.

Leann

Rachel @ A Cupcake for Moose said...

Ohhh, I love white, too! Our dishes are white and go with everything! That garden shot is so pretty!