Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Not Even a Little Bit of Help



Hi. Mommy says I am Clarence and I dropped down from heaven a few weeks ago. Into a Sheetz's parking lot. She took me and she is my mommy now. She said I could help today.




The only problem is, I wasn't very helpful. Sometimes I moved when the picture was being taken. Other times I ran, and wasn't even in the picture.




Sometimes I ran TO the camera to catch it. Mommy didn't think that worked either.




Mommy made me a paper ball and I played and played with it until the dog ate it. He always does that.




Mommy said to look at this cup today.




She says look at this one too.



G'night. I love you.

Clarence

4 comments:

Vee said...

He dropped down right from heaven, eh? Well I can tell that you're a cat lover for sure. :D

You have a very scientific approach to the entire jimmies/sprinkles debate. Thanks for sharing it!

Red Couch Recipes said...

Carol, I have made the marmalade cake, in fact it is on my blog. It was delicious! You have read the Betsy-Tacy books? I love them and own them all! Your cat is so cute! The only ones we have are strays...and they make the best cats! Joni

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

Clarence is such a cutie pie :)

Sandy said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and
starting looking around. When I caught
a glimpse of Clarence I had to stay
awhile. He is so adorable, looks so
soft and cuddly. I have two little
sweeties of my own, Chloe and Molly.
I LOVE CATS!!!