Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sweet Reds

I've got some sweet red things for you today!



This is my red classic tabby, Tony. He comes when called.




Red Fiestaware!!!!




The red blush on these delicious and ripe farmstand peaches.




Beautiful, beautiful red tomatoes. Never can get enough of them.





Here's a showstopper! Just today I realized the one good thing about needing reading glasses. They can make a statement, they can be red, and they can have bling!

Linking with Sue at http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/ today!



Have a terrific Rednesday!

Carol

12 comments:

Vee said...

Such a sweet and handsome boy you have in Tony! Love the red Fiestaware, but I love all of the colors. Tomatoes...I'm so hankering for some local ones...not yet, not yet, not quite yet.

LV said...

I enjoyed all your various reds for today. I can eat tomatoes right of the vine. I love them anyway you fix them.

Sally Annie Magundy said...

What a cutie Tony is! Can't ever get enough Fiesta ware or summer fruit and veggies and I need to have more fun with my eye glasses. I've had to wear them long enough, time to enjoy them! Love your bling. :)

Happy Rednesday,
Sally

Bearly Sane said...

Great post Carol, those peaches made my mouth water and those glasses...well how much more Edna Everage can you get!! WOW!!
Happy REDnesday to you.
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Cindy Adkins said...

Adorable post and I love your cat!!! How precious!!!
Happy Rednesday to you!
Cindy
xoxox

Bella said...

I like your reds - especially the dishes and the tomatoes. Those look delicious! Happy Rednesday!

AshTreeCottage said...

Love those show stopping red reading glasses with great bling!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

bj said...

I am lovin' all your great reds today !!
xo bj

Ann said...

Love your reds. Tony is adorable and I could eat peaches and tomatoes all day long!!
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel

craftyles said...

I love the fiesta ware. Your cat is really cute too.

Carolyn said...

Tony is a handsome fella!Your fiesta ware is pretty too.
Thank you for visiting me and leaving a nice comment.
Your Sears kit home looks beautiful!

Carolyn

SueLovesCherries said...

I think Tony would look good with the blingy glasses on!