Friday, August 6, 2010

This and That



My favorite teacup. Picked it up at an antiques mall.




My next favorite teacup, same antiques mall. Chickie and I were choosing 4 different teacups with saucers to have a tea party with.




The pink flowers on this platter accentuate the ruffly edges. It's a favorite piece.




This little pink beauty was headed for the rubbish heat when my in-laws moved a few years ago. It's mine, now.




My crocs. What would I do without you? My feet thank you each and every day!


I am joining Laurie for Favorite Things Saturday (bargainhungingwithlaurie.blogspot.com)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Carol



3 comments:

Cabin and Cottage said...

I think your favorite teacup is my favorite of yours! That delicate pink is so pretty! Jacqueline

Vee said...

Isn't it fun to gather in a collection of tea cups? How else could we have a real tea party? And those crocs look so very comfortable. I have a pair of Okabashi's this summer, but they don't look as comfie as your flops.

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

What sweet tea cups. Love those pretty patterns. I can't believe your in-laws were throwing away that pretty pink vase. Lucky you are around to rescue it. A comfortable pair of shoes can make our lives so much better. Thank you for linking to Favorite Things Sat. laurie