Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Animal Lover



Thank you, Mom and Dad! For passing on to me the love of animals. It's defined my life's work.




Dad possesses a great love for animals of all kinds. Got it.




Mom's opened my eyes to my passion for cats. She's a cat person. So am I. I am completely besotted. There's no help for it.




Our pets were an important part of our lives growing up. And they remain beloved family members to this day.




Thanks, Beau, for posing on the "World Wide Web"! (Mom and Dad's cat, gifted to them by none other than yours truly!)

Have a wonderful day! Hopefully it'll have a cat or two in it!

Carol

Please join Dayle for Simple Pleasures Thursday!
(http://alittleofthisandthat2.blogspot.com/)

13 comments:

Karen said...

Such a pretty color! Such a peaceful pose.
Joining you at Simple Pleasures.
Karen

Cindy said...

The love of our pets and from out pets is always a great simple pleasure.

Hugs!

elizabeth said...

Thanks for your kind remarks over at my place!
Love your home! :)
Elizabeth
http://www.justfollowingjesus.com

Dayle said...

Carol, once again the Simple Pleasures party goers open my eyes every week. Pets are such a simple pleasure, and such a big part of family life. What a precious cat. Loved this!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

I was never a huge animal lover. I am afraid of most of them. But I was comfortable with cats. THEN my niece brought home a foundling named Whiskers. Of that cat, I'm downright smitten.

I can defintely see how this cat could bring you simple pleasure!

Debbie said...

I had to delete the first comment because I clickity clicked before I was finished. Good grief...

semicrunchymama said...

Beloved pets do become an important part of the family, at least that's my personal experience! We're without a pet right now, since we live in an apartment, but once we're in our "forever home" we're planning on adopting a rescue dog. Right now, I'm just missing having a four-legged friend in my life! They are truly such a wonderful simple pleasure!

Kathleen said...

Pets do become a part of the family don't they? We have a little dog and we love him. Your kitty is very photogenic!

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Happy Full Harvest Moon, Mabon, and Autumn Equinox!

Jane said...

I love those kitties - what great pictures!

Jane

sarah said...

what a beautiful cat....great pictures....

Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

What a sweet cat! I am a total cat lady- we just adopted our 4th.