Saturday, September 11, 2010

Early Fall Saturday

Okay, okay. Summer is over. *sigh*
But it's Early Fall.




I have to be at work very early today. I'm up before the sun.
I have my new fall candle lit.




I have my coffee. In my favorite "cool weather" mug. Do you have mugs for different seasons? I have one for summer/warmer seasons, one for winter, and a new one for vintage. I'll have to share them with you soon.




Hopefully I'll have time for a few minutes with a prayer journal. I've decided to get back to this since Chickie left to start college. It helps ground my day.




One of my favorite books. There are several versions, but they are all really the same. Praying God's Will for My......Husband, Sister, Myself, Wife, Son, Daughter...
Anyway, I can pray scriptures for others easily with this reference, just putting whoever I am praying for into the scripture.

So these are some favorite things I will be spending time with early this Saturday morning. Coffee, mug, candle, journal, God. How about you?

Have a most wonderful Early Fall Saturday!

Carol

Linking with Laurie for A Few of My Favorite Things Saturday. (bargainhuntingwithlaurie.blogspot.com/)
Thank you, Laurie, for hosting!

2 comments:

nancycreative said...

Early fall days are so pretty! I love fall-scented candles!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Carol, what a wonderful way to start a day, any time of the year! Thank you for linking to Favorite Things Sat. laurie