Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fan Club

Everyone should have one!



Mine's a particularly enthusiastic crowd. Mo, Clarence, Tony and Sunny. I was out taking some pictures for Met Monday. Walked back to this. We chose this door with the little boys in mind.




Clarence is more enthusiastic than the rest.




Look at that spotted baby belly!
Chirping, purring, they love me! And why not? I loved them first!

Have a terrific day!
Carol



I'm linking to with Dayle for Simple Pleasures (alittleofthisandthat2.blogspot.com/)and Debbie for Pet Party!

12 comments:

Vee said...

They're starving and wish to be fed, but then you really do know that, right? We hold no illusions about "love" from our kitty. :>

They certainly are adorable!

Cindy said...

How cute are they. Clarence is making his way up that door. :) And doing pretty well I might add.

Hugs!

Olive Cooper said...

The Fan Club is a Blast. I have a similar club of one but he adores me. hugs♥olive

Dayle said...

The pics made me smile. We had a cat.. one cat, once upon a time ... and she stole our hearts. What a fun simple pleasures post. Thanks for linking up. Hope to see more of you.

sarah said...

hahaha. this made me smile. how cute.

Red Couch Recipes said...

Those little fellows are the cutest ever! What a fun thing to come home to! Joni

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Oh my goodness this picture puts a big smile on my face:) This must of been funny when you came back from your walk.
Have a wonderful day,
Ginger

dee dee said...

How wonderfully sweet!
Dee Dee

Debbie said...

Ha Ha! I almost missed this one. I thought that I had visited all the simple pleasures. So glad I checked back. Your fan club makes me smile!

Kathleen said...

How sweet! Your little fan club is adorable.

Ms.Daisy said...

Hi, We had a cat that climbed the screen too...he was too funny! Sorry I'm so late catching all the simple pleasures and I do like yours. Thanks for reminding me of my "fan" club!


~Jean

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

LOL...never a dull moment there Carol. Thanks so much for joining Lucy for her pet party. She was sleeping most of the time, so I had to take over...so glad I did.