Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Happening!



This is the current state of my kitchen. It's piled onto the dining room table.




I so enjoy spending time in my kitchen. I won't be able to do it for a few weeks, because.......




We're getting it re-done! Away with the poorly functioning stove, the dishwasher that doesn't spray the dishes, the disposal that makes unsettling loud grinding noises after its turned off, the leaking and cracked sink, the jerry-rigged plumbing, the lack of cabinets!
I am grateful for the chance to have a kitchen that will be an old house restoration.
I am grateful that this chaotic table made me look at what I have and create a tablescape yesterday.



And I am grateful to have a family room to double as a kitchen.

Have a wonderfully blessed Wednesday!

Thank you, Heidi for hosting Wednesday Gratitude!
(heidi-heartandhomeblogspot.com/)

6 comments:

Gail @ Faithfulness Farm said...

Oh, a new kitchen....how wonderful!! Hoping the redo goes quickly and your creating in your new space soon :)

Blessings!
Gail

Jane said...

Hi, Carol! I'm stopping by from your link over at Heart and Home's Gratitude Wednesday. Hey, girl, I've been there - we had to totally gut and redo our kitchen when we moved this year. It's not fun, but it's TOTALLY worth it! Just wait til you're all finished - you will look back and the chaos will just be a blur. Can't wait to see your new kitchen!

Jane
~www.janiesporch.blogspot.com~

Kansas Amy said...

Best of luck with your kitchen redo. I look forward to seeing the after photos!!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Good Luck on the Kitchen remodel!! And can't wait to see the finished project!!

Debbie

Heidi said...

Hi Carol,
Thanks for linking up this week! You are going to be so happy when you are finished with the reno. In the meantime, having gratitude for the extra space and even the means to redo the kitchen is a great way to stay sane during the entire crazy process. Good luck. I look forward to frequent updates.
xo
Heidi - Heart and Home

Toyin O. said...

Looks so nice so far.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com