Sunday, October 31, 2010

Can You Say....Inappropriate??

One of the most important part of our home is our cats. They are wonderful companions as well as beautiful creations. Our kitten, Clarence, is growing up fast. He still has a bit to learn in the manners department, though! But he is showing off the island, the kitchen bookcase and the newly painted floor today.

(Look, I now am keeping my mixer out on display!)



I set my computer on the kitchen island. Now, I must tell you that I am very germ conscious. Having said that, I do let the cats on the island, but NO other surface in the kitchen. That way, we can hang out together, and they aren't in the food prep area.

Can you see that Clarence pulled up Aunt Amelia's blog???!!

He also pulled up a window I had never seen before.




It would never occur to me to use a computer keyboard as a....bed. Even after this, it just doesn't appeal.




Clarence, thank you for helping out today. You are the most darling, snuggliest, lovey kitten EVER!

Your mommy.

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi Carol.. thats just so cute.. your Clarence is adorable!!

Have a good week ahead!
Blessings,
Ruth

Mildred said...

I have one cat that is very cold natured and he loves the warmth of my keyboard.

Clarence is so very handsome and looks like a wonderful companion.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Carol, he is just a doll! LOL! And I think that he looks like he could be a blogger cat, don't you? ;-)

Love your kitchen, and I like the granite you chose for the island. Very pretty.

I'm sorry I'm just now getting back online. Have been out of town, and if you look on your followers page, you will see a blue bird. That would be moi!

Have a super week ahead!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Christy said...

Awww! I don't get people that can't appreciate a little animal hair on their clothes, or in the food, I mean, it's just a little reminder that you come from a happy home, right?

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I loves-me some kitty Clarence! He has such good taste, in blogs! -giggles-

Mmmmmmmmmmm, now.... How do you plan on showing him that he is not, not, not to lie there all the time????? >,-)

Creatures of Habit and all that jazzzzzzz, ya' know. ,-)

Vee said...

I knew that Aunt Amelia would love this one! So cute...

Debbie said...

That's so funny! It looks like something out of a commercial. I almost expected to see the "Meow Mix" song typed across the screen.

And I'm glad you found a permanent home for the mixer on the counter.

Olive Cooper said...

Haha, Clarence is marking the laptop as his. I blowdry cat hair out of my laptop routinely. When a key sticks...it's cat hair! ♥O

A Hopeful Heart said...

He does indeed look comfortable!!! And he's definitely a cutie...and that's coming from someone who is 100% NOT a cat person!!! I am horribly allergic to cats....to the point that it kind of controls my life. I can't go to people's homes that have cats. Well, I CAN...but I will be leaving within 10 minutes...wheezing, eyes swollen shut, face blotched with rashes, etc. NOT a pretty sight.

Anyhow, when you don't find yourself having computer time, we'll all know why...Clarence wouldn't give up his keyboard bed!!

Blessings to you,
Patti