Saturday, October 23, 2010

Joy!



I've been singing this child's song all day. Actually, I don't think it should be considered only a child's song. I remember Chickie marching with me around the house singing it with all her heart. As I've been singing it all day.




Joy is the flag flown high from the castle of my heart,
From the castle of my heart,
From the castle of my heart,




Joy is the flag flown high from the castle of my heart,
Because the King is in residence there!




So let it fly in the sky,
Let the whole world see!
Let the whole world see!
Let the whole world see!




Let it fly in the sky,
Let the whole world see!
That the King is in residence here!

Forty plus years of knowing Him and His joy is still unspeakable!! Wow.

Wishing all of you a most blessed Sunday, and a Special Wish to you, Dad, for a Blessed Birthday!

Visit Spiritual Sundays with me, hosted by Charlotte and Ginger every week!

Carol

15 comments:

Mildred said...

Hi Carol, I am not familiar with this song but I love it and the photos you have shared today. Wishing you a blessed Sunday.

Vee said...

I know that song well and now I may be singing it. Did your family do all the hand motions that go with it as well?

gail said...

Hi Carol...how beautiful this is. So are the beautiful photos!

and happy birthday to your dad!
gail

Jane said...

Hi Carol - Wonderful photographs! Wish your day a happy birthday for me!

Jane

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

I can't believe I don't know this song! I love what it says. Lovely post!

sarah said...

HI Carol...what a great thing to hear..."Forty plus years of knowing Him and His joy is still unspeakable!! Wow." Wow for sure....love this. ☺

Olive Cooper said...

Carol, I have never heard this song and it is so sweet. Thanks for posting it♥♥♥

xinex said...

I don't believe I have heard that song but it sounds very sweet, Beautiful serene photos!...Christine

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

I'm not sure I know this song either, but it sounds so cute and catchy.I'm glad you shared this today.
Blessings,
Ginger

Ruth said...

i haven't heard this song but the words are beautiful... and so are these pictures! Have a blessed Sunday!!

Marydon said...

Just beautiful! TY.
Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Saleslady371 said...

Great little song and wonderful photos! I'm inspired!

Charlotte said...

Beautiful. You're right. This should be a song for everyone, not just for children. Thank you for sharing it.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Kaye - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

My grandkids and I love happy praise and worship music and this would fit in quite well. And like you, if a praise song is great, even tho it may be traditionally considered a kids' song, I, too, love singing it around the house. Have a blessed week.

Donnie said...

Such a lovely post. We all benefit so much from Spiritual Sunday's. Have a blessed week.