Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mt Gretna Garden Cottage



Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble,




whatever is right, whatever is pure,



whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable -




if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - thing about such things.

Philippians 4:8

I'm seeing this familiar verse in a whole new way. As I release my fledgling "adult" Chickie, He has told me first to "Trust her," and then to "Trust Me." (and I quote!) When concerns try to crowd in, that's what I do. I trust, and I think on good things.

Wishing each and every one of you a Blessed Sunday!
Carol
(pictures from Mt. Gretna)

Thank you Charlotte and Ginger, for hosting Spiritual Sunday!

7 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Thanks for stopping by, Carol.
I'm immediately drawn to these homes you've captured! ... and look forward to visiting again soon!
Wishing you a sweetly satisfying day!

Whidbey Woman said...

Love this. Happy Spiritual Sunday!

shannon i olson said...

yes...focus on those wonderful things! Our trust gets tested at times doesnt it, my chicks are 18 and 21, both still in the nest....cringe at the thought of them leaving!!

Saleslady371 said...

One thing my youngest chick never told me until recently was how homesick that first year away was. Here I thought I was suffering all by myself! Happy Sunday, dear one.

Donnie said...

I so love your gentle verse and the photo's of the home were gentle in their own way. Have a blessed day.

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Thank-you for this scripture today and for sharing these beautiful pictures, I love them.
Blessings,
Ginger

char72 said...

Good advice, and love the pictures.
Thank you for sharing. BTW I always love seeing your header picture filling up my entire screen - beautiful.
Blessings,
Charlotte