Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ten Years.



I am loved. Beyond my wildest imagination. Mister marked his calendar at the beginning of the year, when he realized that this month (today, actually!) marked the 10th anniversary of our first date.
Saturday afternoon he asked me if I wanted to return to the place where we had our first date. I said yes!



We followed The Big Black Dog through the woods.




We still hold hands every day. Mister is just that way.




We made our way to Sunset Rock, as we call it. It affords a beautiful view. There's Mister, looking good!




I laid back and looked up through the trees.




Most of the leaves are still on the trees. It seems late for most of them to still be green.



I was also informed that we are going out to dinner on our date anniversary. Oh my goodness. What a romantic Mister I have!

Thank you, Mister! I love you with all my heart!

Carol

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!

I love your blog! Its so fascinating to see an original Sears Home Kit and even better to see two people putting so much love and work into it.

If you get a minute, come over and take a look at my blog:
http://smallhomebigstart.blogspot.com/

Vee said...

Wonderful mister you have! Enjoy this anniversary week and it seems as if there may be more surprises to come...

Debbie said...

I'm such a romantic that this one is up my alley. I not only love that he remembered... and he TOOK you there... but that was the location of your first date to begin with. The very place is romantic.

What a great guy!!

Olive Cooper said...

SWEET!