Tuesday, November 23, 2010

He's Taking a Break

Just like everyone else, we're getting ready for Thanksgiving here. I've made the cornbread for the stuffing. I used the recipe from my personal collection, kept in a looseleaf binder.
What I didn't know, is that said binder makes for a lovely bed. Clarence, however, picked up on it right away.



He was sound asleep when I found him. Being only half grown, however, he wakes up fast. He also moves a lot, so only 2 out of the 10 pictures were not blurry.




I love my little Clarence, my constant companion and empty nester consolation!
He's still a little sleepy!

Have a blessed and joyful Thanksgiving!

Carol

9 comments:

Mildred said...

Clarence is a doll! I love cats and mine always "sit" on anything new I bring into an area. Cute, cute photos and I hope each of you enjoy your Thanksgiving day.

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Clarence is just giving his personal stamp of approval to the recipes! Happy Thanksgiving:@)

Vee said...

But Clarence must get off the recipe book or you'll be in a pickle. He is pretty darned adorable. Thanks for the info about invisible fences...I'm going to suggest it for Bailey especially.

Cindy said...

Your Clarence is so cute, I would love to have a cat, but I am terribly allergic! We got a Siamese when we became empty nesters, she was great company and so entertaining, but I was sick for the whole three years that we had her. So we found a good adoptive family for her. Very sad for us.
Your dining room looks beautiful with all of the colorful accesories, Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs, Cindy

Sue said...

Clarence is adorable, I wanted to come by and wish you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving.
Blessings,
Sue

Low Tide High Style said...

Clarence is so sweet, and apparently a budding chef!

I Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kat :)

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

He sure is a cutie! I so love cats.

KATHY said...

Your little clarence is so cute!!

Kathy

Katy~The Country Blossom said...

What a sweetie Clarence is! :)