Friday, January 28, 2011

Favorites' Favorites

We have guest hosts today. The hosts are some of my favorites, and they are showcasing some of our favorites!



"First of all, I love myself." (chanted by 4 small, high pitched voices)




Next, I love my Mommy. I am running to her now.




Curling up with an heirloom quilt is always delightful,




or with another warm body,




or on a soft bed. It's ok if the dog is already laying there, too. He's warm.




Mommy can tell I'm happy now because I am "sending out my friendly feet".




I'm not trying to trip anyone. They might hurt my paw. Just sending out a friendly foot because I love to lay under the vanity.




Mommy got a pretty carpet for us to lay on because we like to lay on the steps. Sometimes people trip over us. Popsie made sure the color combo would show off our hair.




I like to play. Helping Mommy and Popsie tie their shoes every day is my job.




My stool is upside down to thwart me from ripping at the spider plant. It's just as comfy this way. I do love my stool. I make sure to rest in it every day.




A pillow for my head is a good idea.




Whatever is on the island can be a bed. This morning it was Popsie's shirts he was taking to the drycleaners. Earlier, it was a briefcase. Now, some dish towels.

Favorites showing off favorites. Have a wonderful day and be sure to visit Laurie for Saturday Favorites!

Carol

13 comments:

Olive Cooper said...

They are a true mess but delightful. Clovis has been a little miffed at me cause he had his shots this week. Have a lovely weekend♥

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Pets do rule the roost! Lovin' the carpeting on your stairs-Happy Weekend:@)

Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

Cats always run the house, don't they? And anything can be a bed. I swear our cats hide items by sitting on them like a chicken would an egg. Car keys- who would think to check UNDER the cat? It's happened to us...

the cape on the corner said...

friendly feet, that's funny. i'm going to think of that from now on. oh my goodness, on the island! crazy! mine has no problem walking across the kitchen table...she once walked across the stove to get to me. thank god it wasn't on. what possesses these ridiculous creatures, lol!

Mildred said...

What precious pictures! They look so cuddly and content. I always get tickled at my cats "stamping" the paperwork on my desk!!!

Hope you have a very nice weekend. Hugs to all your "babies!"

Diann said...

Awww....what fun pictures!

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

Lots of personality in this post :D

Shelia said...

Oh, look at these little playful fuzzy faces! How much fun they must be.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

lvroftiques said...

Aww nothhing says love like a "friendly paw" What cuties! vanna

SavannahGranny said...

Gotta love cats. They are soooo much fun. There is never a dull moment when they are on the prowl.
I posted a couple of my daughters cats on Debbiedoos Pet Partay.
Hugs, Ginger
I am your newest follower. Please visit and take a look at my grandcats.

Ruth said...

love those pics...

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Carol, your cats are beautiful, and so is your carpet on the stairway. Your photos really captured the cats and their playful side. I enjoyed your post, and I am so glad you linked it to Favorite Things. laurie

SavannahGranny said...

Carol, thanks for visiting and following. I loved the story about Minnie. Our pets add so much to our lives. Hugs, Ginger