Saturday, March 12, 2011

Psalm 119




33 Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end.
34 Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart.
35 Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.
36 Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain.
37 Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.



Thank you, Charlotte and Ginger for hosting Spiritual Sundays.

Wishing every one of you a Blessed Sunday.

Carol

8 comments:

Mildred said...

Beautiful passage. Wishing you a blessed Sunday.

Saleslady371 said...

"Give me understanding and I will keep your law" what a great verse that jumps out at me! Wishing you a very special Sunday, you special lady.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I know I am not suppose to covet...but can I have your house! It is so lovely! ♥ Have a wonderful Sunday!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Thank-you for sharing these scriptures, your picture today is amazing.
God Bless,
Ginger

sarah said...

Hope you have a wonderful Sonday

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

What a lovely post. Have a blessed Sunday! We overslept due to the time change :(

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

Vee said...

Beautiful church...is it in your town? Thank you for the scripture today...blessings to you!

char72 said...

Beautiful scripture prayer. Love the picture too. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Charlotte