Saturday, April 30, 2011

Always



1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
2 Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Ps. 100

Lord, it's all You. Your love, Your majesty, perfection, beauty.
All glory, honor, praise and worship to You!

I am most grateful to God for His omipresence and His unchanging nature.
He is ALWAYS with us. He NEVER changes - He is always steadfast and faithful, perfect, just, righteous, and loving.
Always.
Always.
Always.

And.....He is risen!

Time to join Ginger and Charlotte for Spiritual Sundays!

12 comments:

Mildred said...

What a wonderful, uplifting post! My mama loved the flower you posted here - Cleome or Spider Flower. Thanks for the sweet memories tonight.
Wishing you and your family a blessed Sunday.

Cindy said...

I love that Psalm, it is so beautiful. I am also very grateful to my God for his unchanging, long-suffering, love. A beautiful post. God is so GOOD!!!
Hugs, Cindy

no spring chicken said...

How could I not love and trust this perfect creator and lover of my soul!

Blessings, Debbie

Saleslady371 said...

Beautiful photo of a flower not well know to me, but a message of God's love and faithfulness that never changes! Have a great week!

Love,
Mary

sarah said...

awesome. and soo true...always.

Brenda said...

Very true...I also have this flower coming up everywhere in my garden. We call it the spider flower

Pamela said...

Always! Love the flower and the post of praise and worship.

Blessings,
Pamela

elizabeth said...

I just want to come and sit on the porch of your beautiful yellow house and have a nice icy glass of that sun tea with you!
Thanks for your kind comment on my simple pleasure post.

Leann said...

Hi Carol

Love these spiritual Sunday posts. They are inspiring!

Enjoy your week my friend!
Leann

Kathy said...

Love that! Always!
Kathy

Charlotte said...

Amen, Carol. Always always always!
Blessings,
Charlotte

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Beautiful post Carol! laurie