Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mister!



Today is Mister's birthday! Doesn't he look handsome??

He is getting over his bronchitis, and feeling better. He did share his illness with me, so we are staying in and doing nothing this weekend.

We will celebrate Easter next week!

Gotta tell you, Mister is one of the most favorite parts of my life! He loves me, he prays for me, he always thinks I'm terrific! He's romantic, generous and enthusiastic. Who could ask for more?

Joining Laurie today for Saturday Favorites.

7 comments:

xinex said...

Happy birthday to a wonderful guy! I don't doubt how wonderful he is, being another Taurean. My bday and hubby is on the same day and it 6 days away......Christine

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I am glad you are so blessed! Happy Easter

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Happy B-Day to Mr. and lucky you! I hope you feel better soon-Happy Easter:@)

Kay K said...

Happy birthday to Mister hope you both fell well soon !!!!

Vee said...

Oh, belated birthday greetings to your handsome hubby. He was obviously going somewhere when that picture was taken. It sounds as if you've found a keeper and a gal can't ask for anything more than you've described. You're just about living in heaven except for that old bronchitis. Take care, the both of you.

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

Have a restful and blessed Easter!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Carol, he is quite the handsome Mister too, and he shares my daughter's birth date. Hope he had a happy birthday. So sorry you've both been sick. I hope you're feeling better. Thank you for linking to Favorite Things. laurie