Saturday, May 7, 2011

Greenness


7 "But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.
8 He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."


Jeremiah 17

I was inspired by all the green as I gazed out this window today. A wealth of green leaves. Too numerous to count. Again, I see God's extravagant love!

Clarence enjoyed the view too. I have a lot of posts about him, because he has brought us great joy in the almost-year we have had him. Unfortunately, he has a terminal illness and won't be with us much longer.

We love you, Clarence. You are a blessing and a dear kitten.

Wishing each of you a blessed Mother's Day Sunday and weekend. Make sure to visit Charlotte and Ginger for Spiritual Sundays!

13 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Sorry to hear about Clarence, I hope he responds well to the meds. They sure know how to get into our hearts....

Mildred said...

I'm sad to hear this news about Clarence. I hope the meds will help him and I know he is very happy along with you to enjoy the beautiful view. It's nice to see green. Give him a scratch on the chin from me and Happy Mother's Day to you tomorrow.

Vintagesouthernlife said...

So sorry to hear about Clarence. I hope he responds well to the meds. Our fur babies are just like children. They look to us to love and care for them.

no spring chicken said...

What a beautiful photo and a beautiful scripture.

I'm so sorry about your dear kitty. Pets are such treasures and I pray that he'll be with you for a long, long time despite the prognosis.

Happy Mother's Day, Debbie

Vee said...

I'm sorry to read about Clarence's condition and I'm praying that he is the exception.

On the other hand, I'm glad that you got that computer glitch figured out. How'd you fix it?

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Thanks for the scriptures...and so sorry about Clarence...may the meds work.

Happy Mother's Day....your picture is just great and so calming.

sarah said...

sorry to hear about clarence....I hope those meds work....Happy Mother's Day.

Pamela said...

So hope your dear Clarence responds to the medication fast. The leaves do speak of God's love to me, too. We have had a lot of rain, but the green around me testifies to our need of it.

Blessings,
Pamela

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

What a beautiful view you have. I'm so sorry to hear that your kitten is ill.
Blessings,
Ginger

elizabeth said...

I can't believe all of the times I have read your lovely blog and just now got the fact that you are a veterinarian! Wow!

Cindy said...

What a lovely window, and view out of it and a sweet kitty. Hugs, Cindy

Sara said...

Hi Carol, sorry to hear about your kitty! Was wondering if you'd be able to provide a young vet with any insight into balancing the Christian mom/vet act? Have a great day!
Sara

Charlotte said...

I too am amazed by all the beauty that God has provided for us to enjoy. I'm sorry about Clarence. I think that's a sweet name for a kitten.
Blessings,
Charlotte