Saturday, September 24, 2011

Desperate for Him



1 Ascribe to the LORD, O mighty ones, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.  
2 Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness....
11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

Psalm 29

Lord, I am desperate for You. 
You alone are my Source, my Refuge, my Defender. 
I praise You with all my heart and You inhabit my praises. 
You are ever faithful.
You are my Hope.
I love You.

joining Spiritual Sundays

12 comments:

Cindy said...

AMEN! Really beautiful! I too, am desperate for Him.
Hugs, Cindy

Lisa notes... said...

"You inhabit my praises."

We worship an awesome, awesome God!

Vee said...

Sometimes He allows me to know dark nights just so I'll realize how desperate for Him I am. I hope that all is well with you...

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

This goes with my post last Sunday...the song from Third Day...the song list who He is...our defender, etc.

Isn't it great to know we have such an advocate? He is there with us through it all and He has won the victory.

Thanks for ending my day with these scriptures and words

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Amen!

Misty said...

Beautiful words! We have an amazing God.

victorian parlor II said...

Such beautiful words this glorious Sunday morning! Praise the Lord!

Blessings,

Kim

Dayle said...

When we become desperate for Him, is when we will find Him.

Happy Sunday, Carol.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Amen, Carol, AMEN!

Loved reading this. Needed to read this. Thank you!

XO,

Sheila

Pamela said...

God always meets me in my desperation. I love these verses. He inhabits the praise of His people. The picture you put with the verses is so perfect.

Blessings,
Pamela

Charlotte said...

Amen. He alone is worthy of our worship and I'm desperate for Him too.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Anita Johnson said...

Desperate for God. Oh, that I would live my life that way!