Saturday, October 1, 2011

Above and Beyond!




But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Saviour, my God will hear me.
Micah 7:7

I call to You, Lord and You answer, above and beyond my asking.  You answer with Your omnipresence.  Your guidance.  Circumstances fade as I look to You and You fill my consciousness.  Worries aren't important as I look at You instead, and all else drops away. 

I have known Him for over 40 years.  And yet He grows dearer, closer, bigger and more to me than I have known or understood before. 

He is my Hope.  My All in all.

Joining Spiritual Sundays.  Have a blessed weekend!

Carol

12 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

"Worries aren't important as I look at You instead, and all else drops away."

Amen!

Vee said...

That's a powerful testimony, Carol. Amen!

Gail @ Faithfulness Farm said...

Beautiful testimony Carol -- I totally know what you mean :)

Blessings!
Gail

Saleslady371 said...

This is a beautiful testimony of your love for Him. Have a great week!

Whidbey Woman said...

AMEN!!!!

Pamela said...

Your testimony reminds me of the song:

You're amazing to me.
Your love still such a wonder.
Your cross is still bringing me to my knees, O God.
And I am amazed.

He's still amazing to me, too!

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

I have known Him for 45 years and I feel the same. I am posting the words "Above and Beyond" on my mirror..they are the truth

Debbie said...

Though I "thought" I knew him much earlier, I was wrong. I actually began to know him when I fell in love with Him 23 years ago.

And the longer I serve him... well, you know the rest.

I loved this post so much. It was like a balm to me to read it tonight.

INSIDE THE SHRINK said...

I praise our Lord with you because He is worthy. The only one worthy.
God bless.

Charlotte said...

Beautifully expressed, Carol. I have known Him for over 60 years and I can testify that He just grows dearer, closer and bigger to me as the years go by.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Cindy said...

Amen, He is so wonderful! Sweeter gets the journey every day.
Hugs, Cindy

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Carol...I just had to come and tell you that your "dream" kitchen inspired me to make a floor cloth for my kitchen like your wonderful floor...I will be posting it next week...but just wanted to say, it is second best, but I will enjoy it...thanks for the inspiration