Friday, December 16, 2011

Be Blessed!



I was thinking about what joy the Lord gives, and realized that it is because of the HOPE He supplies.  I listen to this song, and my heart rejoices! I believe yours will, too. I don't usually put links in my posts, but I will make an exception this time, so you know it's gotta be good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RRZgr7wNDs&feature=related

My Hope is in You (Aaron Shust)

I meet with You and my soul sings out
As your word throws doubt far away
I sing to You and my heart cries
Holy!
Hallelujah
Father, You're near!

My hope is
in You Lord
All the day long
I won't be shaken by drought or storm
A peace that passes understanding is my song
And I sing
My hope is in You, Lord

I wait for You and my soul finds rest
In my selfishness, You show me grace
I worship You and my heart cries Glory
Hallelujah
Father You're here!

My hope is in You, Lord
All the day long
I won't be shaken by drought or storm
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
A peace that passes understanding is my song
And I sing
My hope is in You, Lord

I will wait on You
You are my refuge
I will wait on You
You are my refuge

My hope is in You, Lord
All the day long
I won't be shaken by drought or storm
My hope is in You, Lord
All the day long
I won't be shaken by drought or storm
A peace that passes understanding is my song
And I sing
My hope is in You, Lord
My hope is in You, Lord
Yeah
My hope is in You, Lord

Joining Charlotte for Spiritual Sundays!

10 comments:

Olive Cooper said...

So true. I just read of two bloggers who lost family members this week and my heart breaks for them. Only He gives genuine hope.

Marcia said...

He is our only hope. Thank you for sharing, Carol.

Debbie said...

I love the words, and this Christmas, HOPE took on a whole new meaning to me.

Now, I'm going to click that link and hear it.

Leann said...

Beautiful!

Enjoy your weekend!
Leann

Sarah (Nikki) said...

I agree that He is our hope.

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh thanks..I was in the word this morning on Hope..sent scriptures on Hope to my daughter-in-law and letting God plant it deep into my spirit...thanks for the reminder and the song...I am always ministered to through songs

Charlotte said...

Without Him we would have no hope. The words of this beautiful song expresses that hope very well.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Susan said...

Hope is what Christmas is all about.
Thank you for sharing,
Susan (beautiful wreath, too!)

Pamela said...

I've experienced that peace that passes understanding. Hope brings peace -- not artificial peace, but true peace. Love this song.

Have a Christmas full of God's presence.

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Carol, your house looks so pretty, all lit for Christmas. I listened to the link. What an uplifting song. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and new year. laurie