Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Vignettes: The Tree(s)

We've got a few.

Starting small. On special at Hobby Lobby. $4.50. Gotta love Hobby Lobby. This one's in the kitchen.

You've seen the one in the foyer. I love seeing it when I come home, and when I'm working in the kitchen.

Here's the big one in the family room. We set it up Sunday, and decorated last night.

Lots of sparkle and Christmas color.

The Cat-Tangled-In-The-String-Of-Lights ornament is always displayed prominently.

It's Zeek's first Christmas. He was so happy we put trees in the house. Bedecking them with swinging, sparkly "toys"....that just put it over the top for him!

Joining Honey for the Christmas Tree Party!

Come visit her blog with me!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Carol

8 comments:

Vee said...

Join Melissa's on Monday at The Inspired Room.

This is great. So festive and so like an old-fashioned Christmas.

(My cat thinks we've outdone ourselves again getting her a tree to sleep under all the time. She's a little too old to want to play, but she does love to gnaw. What's that all about?!)

Olive Cooper said...

Love that shot of Zeek near your beautiful tree. Happy Christmas form Olive&Joe

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Oooh your tree and home are so pretty, and I love your sweet kitty cat!... Merry Christmas to you all, xoxo Julie Marie

Honey at 2805 said...

Your tree is wonderful and so festive, my friend!

Thank you for linking to the Christmas Party at 2805!

I hope you will visit Hometalk, the generous sponsor of the $100 Pottery Barn Gift Card!

Gail @ Faithfulness Farm said...

Such great trees Carol and you're right, you gotta love Hobby Lobby :)

I think cats are sure that Christmas is all about them -- at least the tree in the house part :)

CHRISTmas Blessings!
Gail

Leann said...

Hmm...our cats never bothered our trees. Yours is simply beautiful! I love the silver balls and white lights.

Leann

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

So pretty and festive! Love the trees! Merry first Christmas to Zeek from the staff! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

Cindy said...

Hi Carol,
Your trees are really beautiful, that is such a great place for a tree, there in your foyer.
I have noticed your floors for the first time, too, I think. They are gorgeous! I love painted floors when done nicely and yours have been. How wonderful!
Hugs, Cindy