Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, Darling Chickie!


She turns 20 today. I waited a long time for her. Thought I might never have a child. Finally, when I had about given up, I became pregnant.
What a wonderful experience! I loved being pregnant. It was miraculous.

What a happy and easy baby. I made sure to remember and savor the moments through the years because I knew they would go fast. I made a point to be WITH her.

As you can see, she has turned into a beautiful young woman. She is beautiful inside and out, she is smart, courageous, strong, and gifted. She is my pride and joy.

Happy Birthday, Dear Chickie!
Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Maple Lane said...

Happy Birthday wishes to your lovely daughter!

joy said...

Very happy for you. Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter:)

Cindy said...

What a wonderful story. How perfectly delightful to have your miracle baby at age 40! God is good!!!
Hugs, Cindy