Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Blessings All Around!

 Thought I'd set some of today's garden bounty out to share.


 We have hot peppers out the wazoo.  I put today's zinnias and some tomatoes out.
People stopped within MINUTES.
But what made my day, really made my day, was when I was driving home from the drugstore and I saw a girl carrying some familiar flowers. 
I was delighted to see who took them!


When I got home, I looked in the box and saw this sweet note!
"The flowers are so beautiful.  Thank you!  You made my day!"

And, young lady, YOU made mine!

Carol

13 comments:

Maple Lane said...

Stories like this give me goose bumps. Makes my heart sing!

Leann said...

I just got goose bumps too!

Give and you shall receive...

Leann

Cindy said...

What a sweet thing to do, flowers or even veges, for free would make anybodies day!
Hugs, Cindy

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Very nice indeed! Random acts of kindness are the best:@)

Vee said...

Awww, I'd love to live in your neighborhood. Way cool! You're a total Sweetie.

Cheryl said...

What a great story! Happiness all around! :D

Linda O'Connell said...

We never really know how far- reaching our gestures of kindness. Today you saw first hand. What a gift for both of you. This is a Chicken Soup story.

Merlesworld said...

It's always good to share two people are made happier.
Merle....

Barb said...

Hi Carol
Wonderful story.
How special to share the fruits of your hard work.
Have a good week
Barb from Australia

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

That is lovely. Now, if only I could find some freebees like those.

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

This is so inspiring...God has blessed your labor...I love this, it just warms my heart!
I you didn't need a pink wheel barrow!!

Karen said...

What a great idea. You brightened my day too!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

OH MY! A hand written thank you note; I'd bake that girl some cookies!