Friday, September 14, 2012

Herb Banner

I'm not a banner creator, although I've seen many lovely banners by fellow bloggers.  But I did notice that a project in the sun porch is a banner of sorts.


The beadboard makes a lovely backdrop.


I am drying cayenne peppers and herbs.  



Peppers on either end. Filled in with oregano, rosemary, thyme, basil.

Garden Bounty.
Banner.
With a purpose!

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

(Oh, and the young girl who took the flowers in the previous post - she walked by yesterday and thanked me in person for the flowers!  And I thanked her for the note!)
Carol

5 comments:

Maple Lane said...

The peppers are beautiful and I imagine the herbs smell so fragrant. How lovely of the young lady to thank you personally for the flowers. Had to make your day!

Vee said...

That looks very cool out there on the porch. How sweet of that young girl to thank you again in person. Is the underlining there because Blogger won't let you remove it? So many formatting issues lately... I'm having them, too.

Merlesworld said...

I like your windows.
Merle...

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Love the look of that great bundle of peppers-enjoy:@)

Olive Cooper said...

That is a wonderful and useful banner. Making blog banners frustrates me so. hugs, olive