By the end of the first day though, I was much more comfortable moving around up there!
1. Throw rope over roof. Tie to garden hose. Haul back up.
2. Start scraping. Scrape some more. Repeat.
3. Repeat #2.
4. Sand rust. Wash down roof with bleach solution to get rid of mildew. Hose down.
5. Day 2. Repeat #2.
6. Paint. Stay as close to roof as possible to avoid sliding off. A wet metal roof is slippery!
7. Day 3. Repeat #2, finish painting.
Lots of other things learned up there last week, but you get the idea! Boy, do those raised seams leave a mark!
Joining Susan at BNOTP for Met Monday!