Simple Pleasures. A consolidation, of sorts.
I am very thankful today. I have been having worsening abdominal pain for the last week. Two trips to the doctor's office, tests at the hospital and a trip to the ER. Back to the doctor this afternoon.
Some things have been ruled out, but the pain remains and worsens. Pain meds help some.
So why am I so thankful? I am surrounded by simple and great pleasures, blessings......
17. a sweet, strong loving husband who rushed home from his business trip to help me, whose prayer cover has transformed my life, who I can lean on. God loves me through this wonderful man.
18. family who is concerned and loving. My parents came up and sat with me yesterday and took me to the doctor's, brought food, and most of all, loving comfort.
17. prayers of faithful friends, bloggers, church friends.
18. being held all night by Mister. I didn't even mind the snoring! - it just was a reminder of his presence.
19. my sister who commanded me to ask my parents to come and stay with me yesterday, and then to talk with her husband, who is a skilled and knowledgeable physician's assistant about what was going on. He was so helpful!
20. our cats, who continue to entertain daily, with their poorly thought out shenanigans
21. The Munkii, our youngest cat, who is snuggling with me right now. dear little boy!
And there you have it. Gratitude for so many blessings, all of them evidence of God's faithfulness and extravagant love.
Joining Nesting Place.