Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Spending Time With My Best Friend

Mister is my best friend. We have lots of fun together, as we did on this day.


We were out and about and came upon this fun vintage shop.  One booth had lots and lots of scales.


Irons and vintage linens.


We laughed at this on in a '70's booth.  "Largest Accumulation of He-Man Robust Humor".  Ha!


Chickie calls my mom "Garber".  So I had to get a picture of this sign.
Oh, and both Garber and Chickie LOVE ice cream!

Simple Pleasures, Day 23. Time with my Best Friend.


8 comments:

Maple Lane said...

Sounds like a lovely day together. We love to walk thru vintage shops. You just never know what you'll see.

Vee said...

Looks like a fun day all the way around... Garber, eh? It's a miracle you got away without buying the sign!

Susan said...

Oh Carol, looks like it was a great day! Love excursions like that. Susan

Cheryl said...

Time with your best friend = simple pleasure = priceless!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Looks like you had a fun day:@)

Debbie said...

Hope your doctor's appointment went OK.

Spending time with MY best friend is a simple pleasure too. And just like you, mine happens to be the man I married. I would have loved plundering about that place.

Linda O'Connell said...

You are so fortunate. This is my kind of fun day. Years ago a friend and I used to laugh ourselves silly in the humorous card aisle.

Tracey said...

I had a good chuckle when I saw the vintage scales (couldn't believe the prices on them!) I need to tell me Mom about these... she still has the one they got as a wedding gift almost 53 years ago! :-)

Glad to hear you had such a fun day!