Monday, October 8, 2012

Sweet Silliness

I read something Powerfully Inspiring online.  It was something I wanted to share with Mister.

"Mister", I said, "Please read this.  Take your time and really read this."

And so he did.  Over my shoulder, aloud, taking his time, being thoughtful, and taking it in...........



..........and speaking with a British accent.  I so appreciated him taking it seriously, but I couldn't look him in the eye because I didn't want to spoil the inspiration by laughter.

A terrific Simple Pleasure.  A sweet husband who knows how to be silly.

And that's Number 9.


9 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

That is the best. A sweet, silly husband. Does it get any better? I don't think so.

XO,

Sheila

joy said...

You have such a nice and sweet hubby:)

Vee said...

=) What a great smile he has, too.

Olive Cooper said...

What a blessing that he has a good sense of humor. What is is about British accents? Are you watching "Call the Midwife" on PBS? It is a great British show set in the 1950's. xo, olive

Maple Lane said...

What a gem you have! Have a good evening. We had to turn our furnace on today!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Nothing better than laughter-enjoy:@)

Linda O'Connell said...

I too have a sweet-silly. Aren't we blessed?

Low Tide High Style said...

Thanks for your sweet comment today. It's always been clear that you treasure the simple pleasures in life, like a wonderful husband!

Kat

Cheryl said...

I love this post! That is certainly a simple pleasure! =D