Thursday, January 10, 2013

Great New Blog Party!

I discovered Fawn's blog, Happy Wives Club today.  Marriage is something I am passionate about, and so I was delighted to find this brand new Blog Party!

Check it out!

Why I love my Husband  just of the few of the many reasons.....

1.  He loves me more than anything, EXCEPT he loves God more!
2.  He loves me beyond anything I  could ever imagine - God loves me through him!
3.  He has a gorgeous smile.
4.  He is a godly, loving head of our household.
5.  He laughs a lot.
6.  He is the strongest person I have ever met.
7.  He always holds my hand, even if we are just watching TV.
8.  He grew a beard (first time ever) just because I asked him to.  And it looks HOT.

......to be continued next week.....

Our 11th Anniversary in December

12 comments:

elizabeth said...

What a great idea for a linky party. :) Our world likes to tear down husbands, fathers, and men in general.

Vee said...

Oh husbands everywhere are going to be loving this. I think it's time. Men are much undermined these days.

Fawn said...

I just love your post and happy you found us too! Vee and Elizabeth's comments are exactly why I'm so happy women like you are encouraging your spouse and creating a successful marriage. Looking forward to seeing you on the link up next week!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Love this ,Carol. And you two are such a handsome couple!

XO,

Sheila

Janette's Sage/Simply Your Decor said...

this is great since that was one of my "want to do" list for the year...add more fire to our 32 year old marriage..thanks for sharing, you have inspired.

Your picture is great and I keep thinking about what we can do where we could dress up!

Cindy said...

That sounds like a wonderful party.
Sounds like you have a great life long companion.
God is Good!!
Hugs Cindy

Sue said...

What a wonderful sweet blog party, Carol. I so enjoyed reading your reasons, look forward to reading more, thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

Maple Lane said...

You two are such a great and beautiful couple. May God richly bless you - have a wonderful weekend.

Cranberry Morning said...

Enjoyed the photo and your list! Found you on Maple Lane? My husband has a beard too, and I like them. :-)

Kadee @KadeeWillow said...

That is a fabulous photo... you exude the love and joy you have for him and he exudes such strength and contentment! And to grow a beard for you?? Just the best!

Linda O'Connell said...

It is rare to a love as pure and honorable as yours. You are blessed.

Pamela said...

So sweet. Good husbands are rare. Mine has stuck around for 38 years and I'm hanging on to him. :-) Lovely picture.