Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Note Card Party.....September 2013

I stuck with photos from previous posts.  This set of note cards would have a NARROW market, and are self indulgent, I admit!  I would probably buy them all up, and frame them.  Mister might buy them and send them to me.
I'm calling them "Love o' My Life".

Yes.  This IS framed, on my desk.  We were at a wedding and the sunglasses were looking HOT.
A REAL man can hold a pair of rhinestone studded shoes and carry it off.


He says his favorite thing about me is my smile, but his sure is beautiful....


and he smiles at me....a LOT.


When we went to the Governor's Inaugural Ball a couple of years ago, I starved myself, exercised, you name it, to look good in my dress.  What did Mister do???  He bought a larger vest for his tux, and looked terrific.

No. Fair.

Thank you, Vee for hosting!  And indulging me.

Carol

10 comments:

Vee said...

A limited edition to be sure. ☺ It does warm the heart to know that there are wives who still love their husbands very, very much. Hope that this gets you a new pair or shoes or something!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Well, these are indeed, special note cards and very nice too! You got a handsome guy there but you already know that :)

Cheryl said...

This collection makes me smile! :D

bj said...

A Limited Edition, I agree....and they are just precious.
xo bj

Jodi-Marie said...

What a wonderful tribute to your hubby. Great job.

Saleslady371 said...

Hubby is right..you do have a lovely smile! He looks great in these.

Pamela Gordon said...

This is a fun set of cards. Your husband has a great smile.

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Very nice collection of your favourite Mr. He looks very distinguished!

Blackberry Lane said...

Your love is inspirational! Wonderful pictures.

Beth said...

What a handsome guy, Carol! He looks kind too. :)