Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October Note Card Party.....Cool Weather, Cozy Scenes

Thank you, Vee, for hosting the Note Card Party every month! My computer is giving me fits, so I'll type out the link to the delightful party, since the usual links haven't been working and I can't post the party button or the computer locks up.....

Visit Vee at http://ahavenforvee.blogspot.com for a delightful experience!

So let's get on with it!!!
 An encore presentation of the dining room mantel dressed for fall.


 The leaves have not turned much, and it's warm enough to soak up warmth on the sunporch!


 Sunflowers gifted by a friend.


A restored 18th century cottage (http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p150366) where Mister and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.  And where there was a copy of One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp that I finally read.
With Mister coming around the side of the cottage.

Cozy, Comfy and delightful.
Perfect for this time of year!

Having a delightful day,
Carol

17 comments:

Lynn@Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Great pics Carol! Looks like the cats are lovin' life:@)

Donna said...

The photos of the kitties can be a laugh. They are certainly in command of their sun-loving kingdom! And that little stone cottage is delightful!

Vee said...

Oh I love a photo where outside is as clear as inside. That sunporch photo fits the bill! You are going to share your autumn with us, right? I need an extension. (I would have missed Mister if you had not mentioned him.)

Lorrie said...

Those kitties have the right idea to soak up all the sunshine while they can. Love that little stone cottage - such a cozy place to spend your anniversary. All of your photos evoke coziness and comfort - perfect for autumn.

Debbie said...

I love every single one of your photos. My favorite of all is the cottage. I am going to clickity click that link. If you have shared it before, and I forgot, I am clicking it anew. What a wonderful way to spend an anniversary!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Wonderful pictures all, Carol. Those kitties look so happy in their spot, and what fun to get to stay in that cottage and how romantic for an anniversary or honeymoon!

xo,

Sheila

ellen b. said...

Comfy cozy note card choices.
What a great little cottage.

Dayle Allen Shockley @ A Collection of Days said...

Great to find you again, too, Carol. I'm not sure how we got separated. :)

Sue said...

Love your cozy scenes, Carol, and would make lovely notecards. Thanks for sharing.

Beth said...

The little cabin is adorable! The sunflower macro shot is fantastic. Love the kitties in the sun, and of course your pretty mantel too. Very nice notecards, Carol.

Carol said...

You have shared some great photos for the party. Love the cats sunning!

Smiles,
Carol

Linda H said...

Lovely notecard choices. I really like the sunflowers and that adorable little cottage! I'd love to spend a few days there...

Lavender Cottage said...

I love the photo above the mantel and the cats look quite cozy in the sun. What a cute cottage you rented for your anniversary! Great note cards.

Sally Kelly said...

What pretty photos. Love the cottage!

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello Carol
A beautiful set of note cards - I really hope you print them off and use them!
Have a happy weekend
hugs
Shane

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What wonderful photos for note cards! Each one is unique and perfect for a card! I hope you're enjoying the Fall season! Hugs!

Heaven's Walk said...

What a quaint and romantic place, Carol! :) Didn't you just love "1000 Gifts"??? It's such a life-changing book....

xoox laurie