Monday, February 3, 2014

The View Out My Window Today

Though I don't know how much snow we will get.  These days, the best weather forecast I can find is by looking out the window.


So, snow today, and then tomorrow night comes the big ice storm, and then another storm scheduled possibly for the weekend.

Our schools, trash collection and churches and colleges have closed.

I'm still trying to brainstorm for something sweet to make to nosh on, that will appeal to all 3 of us.  Oh, and it must be gluten free.

Hope your day is beautiful,

Carol

6 comments:

Olive said...

Pretty snow. We had our one snow event last week. I am not a fan. So good to see you here today, olive

Lynn@Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Pretty pics! At least 8 wet, heavy inches here, I think we've had enough for a while:@)

mariondee-designs said...

Well at least it's pretty to look at. I don't get snow where I live but I would love to have a view like that in winter.. stay warm, Maryann

Debbie said...

Goose bumpy, breathtaking, beauty!! I love that!!! It reminds me of when I was a little girl growing up where it actually snowed. It looks like a fairy land.

Janette's Sage/Simply Your Decor said...

It is beautiful. Something we don't see here very often. My son did see snow in Oklahoma this weekend.Enjoy the time together. It is nice sometimes to have to stop.

Heaven's Walk said...

Hey Carol! Oh....how I adore your sweet house!!! It's just as amazing outside as it is inside. Soooo much personality and character. ♥!! Hope that you guys didn't get too much bad weather. This winter has been so brutal and relentless, hasn't it? We all ALL be so glad when spring arrives!!!! :)

xoxo laurie